template

Saturday, July 17, 2010

PRINTER!! and being thankful...

Today, my uncle brought me a printer.....
YAY!!! Alhamdulillah.... now, I can easily print my assignment, lecture note and tutorials...

Kalau nak ikutkan, I'm very HAPPY and THANKFUL right now...
Thanks Pak Leh, coz bawak printer n terangkan cara nak guna...
Plus, thanks to mom n dad coz sponsor untuk beli...
Thanks jugak kat mom n dad for sending me to UKM, supporting my decisions, helping me through life, making sure I survived, teaching me, giving me the opportunity to have an education, and for million and billions of thing in life!!!!
I can never ask for more...
Thanks to Mak Long, because you bagi saya semangat untuk berjuang, semangat untuk belajar dalam bidang ni, and u taught me to be thankful with what I have...
Thanks to Kak Hasra, sebab bgtau pasal bidang ni...
to my friend in KMK, thank for all your help, support n love....

Let's do our best n make the world a better place~~~

No comments: