template

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Etiquettes ( smiling)

Yes I'm writing about etiquette, the most boring, overlooked and taken for granted aspect of life...
Ettiqutte= manners= budi bahasa= sepatutnya dan idealistiknya budaya kita...

In every religion, it tell you the basic guideline of etiquette, in our cultures too there are some social taboos and do's...
Eg: respect your elders, love your brother,respect others and smile..

Basically, I believe everyone at least grew up with manners, but somewhere between adolescent and teen we lost some parts of it if not all... I actually believe that manners are embedded in a person just waiting to be used...

So, why the HELL am I talking about this subject????
Let's face it, people nowadays use etiquettes only in functions, meetings, and socializing at parties (the high profile type)...
I don't deny that there are people who are extremely polite and respectful, but most of the time the people I see are either rude or can't smile(sarcasm intended).



What's so wrong at smiling to a cleaner???
I mean, they clean up after your mess, Who'd you think kept the public toilets clean for use???

It's not like you'd lose an eye if you smile to everyone, your face won't be stuck that way forever...
Geez, and they say being grown up means being matured...
I see kids more well-mannered than adults, and sometimes I wonder, just who's the childish one???

Unless the guy's your mortal enemy, I don't see what wrong with utilizing our energy to smile at people...
besides, research have shown that smiling actually is beneficial for you...
And besides seeing other people smile, makes you want to smile along with them...
Sharing happiness is one quality humans can attest to..
sure, there are some guidelines to smiling:
1. never to hurt people's feeling
2. according to content
3. smile purely for the sake of smiling (ikhlas)
4. not for any fitnah to happen...
5. to save the face (pride ) of others..

Basically, guidelines= logical thinking...
so, because I'm sleepy and I totally feel tired, I'm throwing the ball over to your court...Think about it and try to use your smile for something beneficial and productive...(^_^)
so long for now..


P/s: why do you think people think celebs are attractive??? one factor is probably because they can turn on a million dollar smile that shows their pure feelings... Think about it

No comments: